• Home
  • >
  • F-1 for Student

Non Immigrant Visas

F-1 For Student


F-1 Visa for Students


Re-entry of F-1 students to the U.S. .


Change of State from B-1/B-2 to F-1 in the U.S.


OPT STEM Extension

F-1 and Adjustment of Status

Do not travel outside the U.S. . if you had F-1 status when applying for Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) unless you have a travel permit or permanent resident approval by USCIS, as it could abandon your application and affect your return as an F-1 student.

Our visas